There are many benefits of using a mask, including:
- Giving your skin a boost of whatever it needs
- Concentrated result-driven products with active ingredients.
- Can be used to moisturize, detoxify, increase circulation and replenish nutrients.
- Choosing the best mask for your skin will give your skin a boost of targeted active ingredients to bring back the glow!
However, it is important to treat each area of skin how they want to be treated. Multi masking is a method that both fast tracks your skin goals while also making your products last longer—a win-win!
What Is Multi Masking?
Multi masking is applying multiple targeted masks to treat different skin types or conditions. The type of face mask you will use depends on what your skin is needing at that exact moment. For example, if you have an oily T-zone, you may apply a clarifying mask over that region, whereas if you have dehydration on your cheeks, you’ll apply a hydration mask there.
The benefits are many, including:
- You’ll use less product by not “wasting” a mask on areas that don’t particularly need those ingredients as much as others do.
- By strategically applying your masks, you reduce the risk of “over-treating” areas of your skin that might not need exfoliation or detoxification as much as others do.
- You’ll be more efficient with your skin care routine!
How to Multi Mask?
Choosing the right mask for each area of your skin is key to multi masking like a pro!
Spot treat active breakouts or acne-prone skin with a treatment mask like the klearity mask. This mask will draw out an excess oil, while also actively treating breakouts with our blemish blaster blend.
For Dry Patches
Restore depleted moisture levels with the moisture induce mask. Infuse your skin with moisture with this rich, creamy treatment mask. Humectant properties pull moisture from the environment to your skin to deeply hydrate. Contains luffa cylindrica seed oil, shea butter, highly refined olive oil, zinc oxide, bearberry extract and vitamin E.
For Sensitive Areas
Soothe inflamed areas and sensitive skin with a nourishing mask like the kalm down mask. Containing vitamin E, zinc oxide and allantoin to calm; shea butter and highly refined olive oil to hydrate. This mask is also is chock full of bearberry to fight blemish causing bacteria. Calms skin immediately after extractions, waxing, tweezing, and more!
For Oily Regions
Balance out especially oily skin with a clarify mask like the charcoal mask. This mask will clarify, decongest, and brighten any skin type. Charcoal is a natural detoxifier and helps draw out impurities in your skin. This mask also has tea tree oil which is a natural antibacterial, and shea butter to hydrate and soothe skin (yes, even oily skin needs to be hydrated!).
For Dehydrated Skin
Hydrate, sooth, and plump skin that may feel tight with a hydrating mask like hydradew mask. Chock full of oil free hydrating ingredients. Contains glycosaminoglycans (from vegetable skins), hyaluronic acid, sea kelp algae and plant extracts to deeply hydrate the skin and give it a glow!