Need expert advice? Get kustomized skin coaching from a skin care trainer with a virtual appointment. Learn about your unique skin and how to care for it so you can reach your skin goals, and maintain your glow from the comfort of your home!
Your Virtual Appointment Includes:
o step 1: skin assessment
Your appointment begins with a discussion of your skin concerns, your skin goals, and a visual assessment (of what we can see via Zoom). This will help your skin care trainer determine your skin type.
o step 2: skincare questionnaire
A Q&A discussion of your specific goals and concerns. Through a series of comprehensive questions, your skin care trainer will provide insight into your individual skin needs. A questionnaire will be sent to you to complete prior to your appointment.
o step 3: routine review
Bring your skin care products to your virtual appointment for an unbiased evaluation.
o step 4: kustomized skin schedule
Your skin care trainer will provide a kustomized routine addressing any skin issues, concerns, and goals using the products you already have at home, along with product recommendations from skoah’s simply powerful skincare line.
o Step 5: guided face massage
Your skin care trainer will end your virtual appointment with a guided muscle melting face massage, to stimulate circulation, and relieve tension.
o Step 6: follow up
After your appointment, you will receive an email with a skin schedule, detailing your kustomized step-by-step routine with instructions, tips, and some suggested skoah blog post readings.
- Virtual Appointment: your appointment with an expert skin care trainer is COMPLIMENTARY when you purchase $20 in skincare products at the time of your appointment.
- Time: 25 mins
- Location: Your computer via Zoom video call
- Booking: Your scheduled appointment with a skin care trainer is reserved exclusively for you. A credit card number is required to secure all scheduled appointments.
- Appointment Cost: Your virtual appointment is complimentary when you purchase $20 in product at the time of your appointment. $20 off a product purchase is not valid on www.skoah.com product purchase. Complimentary promo can only be applied to your virtual appointment with a $20 product purchase before taxes
- How do I call in for my appointment? Your appointment will take place in Zoom. You will receive a Zoom link to your appointment via the email address you used to book your appointment.
- Should I remove my makeup for my appointment? During a video consultation, it's best not to wear makeup so we can get a better view of your skin.
- How many of my own personal skin products should I bring to the appointment for you to review? We will be going over what you are currently using at home on your skin. To ensure we stay on time, we ask that you bring no more than 7 products to your appointment for us to review.
- What is your return policy? Appointments are non-refundable. To view our product return policy, visit our website here: https://www.skoah.com/pages/help
What are the requirements to be able to have a video appointment?
- Valid email address that you check often. This will be used for your appointment confirmation and all communications.
- Computer, tablet or cell phone with webcam access (so we can see you!)
- A reliable internet connection.
- A well-lit room during the time of your virtual appointment.
- Will you be able to see my skin over a webcam? Using a webcam in a well-lit area will allow us to see some details of your skin, however, it will mainly be the discussion that drives our recommendations.
- What if I am running late? Just like an in shop facial appointment, your virtual appointment is booked directly into our facial shops booking system. The space is reserved exclusively for you, and accommodates a 25min service with one of our expert skin care trainers. If you’re running late, we will discuss what you’d like to focus on for the remaining appointment time so you can still get the most out of your booking. If you are not available at the time of your appointment when we contact you, it will be considered a "no-show" and you will be charged the cancellation fee.
- What is your cancellation policy? In the event you need to cancel your appointment, we ask that you please provide us with 24-hours notice to avoid a cancellation fee. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will be charged 50% of the appointment fee.